Kimchi is one of the typical foods from the country of ginseng, Korea which has a sour and spicy fermented taste.
Foods that are included in the healthy diet in this world are generally made using chicory and radish according to the taste of the diner. Processed kimchi has been found in many Korean restaurants.
Now for those of you who have never tried this food, you can easily make it at home, you know. You can get the red seasoning and spicy taste from BonCabe level 15.
How to make kimchi is not too complicated but still produces a delicious kimchi taste. Now you can make kimchi as a fresh snack that can be stored in the refrigerator.
- 1 white mustard (large size)
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 4 cloves garlic (crushed)
- onion (mashed)
- 1 piece ginger (mashed)
- 2 spring onions (sliced)
- horseradish stalk (sliced lengthwise)
- 1 carrot (sliced matchsticks)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 sachets of Boncabe level 15, Original flavor
- 3 tablespoons Korean chili powder
How to make Kimchi
- Wash the mustard until clean to the inside. Set aside.
- Sprinkle the mustard with salt so that the mustard wilts and the pests (worms) die. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, wash the mustard greens again until clean and drain.
- Mix the garlic, onion and ginger.
- Add scallions, BonCabe level 15 and Korean chili powder.
- Add more fish sauce, sugar and a little salt.
- Add carrots and radishes. Stir well.
- Spread the spices evenly on the mustard greens sheet by sheet.
- Place the seasoned mustard greens in a tightly closed container.
- Let stand for 2 days for the fermentation process.
- After 2 days Kimchi is ready to be served.