Definition of Hotdog
A hotdog is a type of cooked or smoked sausage that has a smoother texture and a softer, moister taste than most sausages.
Hot dogs are often eaten by hand ( fingerfood ), especially in the United States.Usually eaten with soft bread in the same shape as sausages, sometimes accompanied by spices and toppings . Sandwiches formed from this combination are also know now as hot dogs .
Recipe for Making Hotdogs
Ingredients for making hot dogs
- Beef sausage 5 pieces, usually choose a large one (or according to your taste)
- Hotdog buns 5 pieces, long (or according to your taste)
- 3 red tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 5 pieces of green curly lettuce, still fresh
- 1 onion, cut into thin rings
- Margarine 1 tbsp, each toast
- 2 cucumbers, cut into thin slices
Hotdog sauce ingredients
- 6 tbsp chili sauce (according to your taste)
- Tomato sauce 4 tbsp (according to your taste)
- Mayonnaise 200 grams
- Pickled cucumber, chopped small
- 1 onion, chopped small
How to Make a Simple Hotdog
- First make the sauce first, how to mix all the ingredients. Mix until smooth and set aside.
- Second, cut the hotdog bread from the wide front, try not to break the ends of the pieces
- Third, prepare a flat pan or pan for baking bread, give a little margarine first to seep into the bread, wait until it turns brown
- Also grill the sausages that have been prepared until they are completely cooked through using a sausage grill
- For serving, please spread the baked hotdog bread with a little sauce underneath
- Then arrange in it the tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, sausages, and lettuce, then spread the lagui sauce on top of the hotdog filling, then cover again with bread
- Hotdogs are ready to be served as your lunch or breakfast menu.
Very easy isn’t it?? Don’t forget to try it at home.